e-MOTICON FINAL EVENT
26.3.2019, 10:00 - 17:00 Uhr, Milan, Italy - Piazza Città di Lombardia
E-mobility Alpine Space Interoperability: technologies, best practices and policies
e-MOTICON project, e-MObility Transnational strategy for anInteroperable COmmunity and Networking in the Alpine Space, developedwithin Interreg Alpine Space Programme, has reached its final stage.
Started in 2016 with 15 partners from 5 European countries, the project has identified tools andsolutions for public administrations willing to enhance a widespreaddistribution of a homogeneous and interoperable electric charginginfrastructure, sharing good practices and best policies at European level witha broad involvement of over 2.000 between Public Administrations and privateStakeholders from energy, mobility and technological fields of e-mobility.
Project’s outputs will be shown to a tailored audience on March 26th, 2019, in Milan.
An extraordinary event, consisting of a conference and an exhibition, during which the results of the e-MOTICON project will be presented and the demand and supply of e-mobilityoriented policies will meet.
CONFERENCE - Sala Biagi
European publicadministrations, regulatory authorities, policy makers, regions,municipalities, local public transport companies, e-mobility and sharingservices providers, e-vehicles and e-charging stations producers, Energy andICT services providers, associations and NGO dealing with sustainable mobility,will attend the event and expose their products, services and technologicalsolutions, creating a big opportunity for networking and business.
These subjects, coming from the world of e-mobility but from the different sectors of energy, technology and mobility services, will have the opportunity to compare themselves with the other participants, and to intersect the policies’ demand with the offer of policies in the field of e-mobility. This comparison will be developed in parallel with an analysis of the critical issues and the description of future scenarios and future trends.
During the conference the regulatory, planning, and financing systems operated and carried on from the public authorities (at a national, regional and locallevel) will be illustrated.
The public authorities will describe their policy offer and moreover their concrete planning (financing methods, implementation of investments in local public transport, incentives for internal fleets).
It offers, for free, the opportunity to show your services and products in the field of electro-mobility, creating networking and business opportunities. Public administrations can also become exhibitors of their policies and their best practices.
- Welcome coffee;
- Welcome & Introduction Local Authorities, e-MOTICON project, by Lead Partner;
- EU strategy on mobility, by EU institutions;
- e-MOTICON Strategy, Guidelines & pilot project presentations, by project partners;
- NEED OF POLICIES
Which are the policies private operators ask for? By private operators;
- POLICY DEMAND round table session: Best Cases, Scenarios, Networking
- ROUNDTABLE 1: ENERGY (Energy Providers, Services Providers)
- ROUNDTABLE 2: TECHNOLOGY (automotive, e-CS, ICT)
- ROUNDTABLE 3: MOBILITY (sharing, platforms, rental, LPT, freight, associations, etc.)
- POLICY OFFER round table session:
- ROUNDTABLE 4: STRATEGY: normative and regulations: (open to policy makers such asDGMOVE, Ministries, regulatory authorities, etc…)
- ROUNDTABLE 5: ACTION PLAN: planning, financing and investments: (open to publicadministrations such as regions, municipalities, etc…)
WRAP UP and e-MOTICON video showing
SIGNATURE OF Memorandum of Understanding
The timetable is to be detailed, opening hour 10.00 a.m.
- The event will be held both in Italian and English (with audio translation service).
- The event is free of charge but registration is required here: https://goo.gl/forms/QT4Lx0Asv4VoLsi83
- Piazza Città di Lombardia will host a companies’ exposition, that will allow you to have direct contact with the most innovative technologies and services in the field of electric mobility.